Jones Drug Feature

Ardmore Drugs opened in 1918 by Lude Currin and Dr. Bernard Harcher Woodard and has only changed ownership four times in its history, operating continually in the same building that stands on Ardmore Avenue.  Dr. Thoran Jones bought Ardmore Drugs in 1925 with his wife Merle Jones and changed the name to Jones Drug and a full-service pharmacy.  In 1967 …

Ferguson LP Gas Feature

Kenneth and Louise Ferguson opened Ferguson LP Gas here in Ardmore 35 years ago.  Kenneth Ferguson had worked for other propane companies in his past but decided to start his own company in 1984.  Today it is a second-generation family-owned business, and this is rare in this type of business.  Mike Ferguson, Dickie Ferguson, and Dana Ferguson are Kenneth and …