It pays to shop & dine in Ardmore!
Congratulations to the following Limestone County School employees who shopped and dined locally in Ardmore during their professional development day and won cash prizes.
- Beth Thompson, Sugar Creek Elementary – $200
- Sherry Bassham, West Limestone HS – $100
- Darian Cox, East Limestone HS – $100
- Dedira Rolin, West Limestone HS – $50
- Phyllis Spencer, Elkmont HS – $50
- Crissy Garner, Tanner HS – $50
- Emily Jones, Blue Springs Elementary – $50
- Jamie Norris, Clements HS – $50
- Amanda Wilson, Success Academy – $50
- Renea Davis Clem, East Limestone HS – $50
Thank you to the participating Chamber Members – Ardmore Athletics, Ardmore Florist, Ardmore Public Library, Bethel Grocery, Crazy $5 Liquidation, El Olmeca, G&S Liquor & Wines, Hobbs Furniture, Jones Drug, King’s Hardware, Main Street Chic, Mildred’s Restaurant, Rick’s Barbecue, Shell Quik Mart, She-Shed Mart, Sinking Creek Soaps, Sonic Drive-In, The Rustic Willow, Two Dames with Dawgs, and Vintage Moo.
A special thank you to Accounting & Business Services, Ardmore Station, Bancorp Bank, Blake Williams Communications, B.T.’s Towing, CB&S Bank, City of Ardmore (TN), First National Bank-Ardmore, Fowler’s Auction & Real Estate Service, L&S Food Service, and Town of Ardmore (AL) for making it to possible to provide these employees with these cash awards.
The Greater Ardmore Chamber appreciates our Limestone County Schools employees!
Chamber Member TOC-The Orthopaedic Center – Athens also had a booth giving back to the employees.
Chamber Member First National Bank of Ardmore and Athens also served breakfast to the employees.